Grab the Book of Spells before it's vanquished forever! There will not be a restock.
Your mini set is housed in a cute little tin with your 3 gram jars nestled inside. Mini sets will get a free deluxe sample of The Perfect Foil as well!
- Call a Lost Witch - Strawberry pink with green to blue sheen.
- Evil Zest - Bright sunny yellow that has a green to pink sheen. The green sheen isn't super prominent it just gives the yellow this amazing glow.
- Flowers into Flames - Gorgeous red-violet with through orange to yellow and loaded with monochromatic sparkle. This is so gorgeous and sparkly!
- Instant Karma - Dusty purple base with a blue sheen that shifts burgundy.
- Power of Three - If you love neutrals with a twist you will want this one. In some lighting it looks like a light beige with green shift and other lighting looks almost lavender with a blue sheen. It's a beauty.
- Secrets Unsealed - Reddish orange that shifts to a more golden hue and is loaded with copper/rose sparkle.
Packaging/Size: 3 gram jars with no sifter. Net Weight 0.70-0.75g
Ingredients: Mica, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Silicon Dioxide, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Carnauba Wax, Allantoin. (+/-) Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Chromium Oxide, FD&C Blue 1 Alum Lake, FD&C Red 40 Alum Lake, FD&C Yellow 5 Lake, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Carmine, Nylon 12, Boron Nitride.
I bought the set. It comes in a cute little tin that holds the 6 shadows securely!! Autumn was the perfect time to release these. They will help float you through to Spring. The key to these is patting them on to release the magic. They are gorgeous separately and together. My favorite is Secrets Unsealed, it calls out Autumn leaves and bonfires with orange, pink and yellow teasing your eyes. Flowers Into Flames is a gorgeous pink with gold shift. Call a Lost Witch is hard to describe, shifty in a beautiful way. Evil Zest is a lively and lovely yellow with a twist. Instant Karma is a purple with a blue to burgundy spin. Power of Three is truly indescribably delicious. It is green, no a dusty teal, wait I see... These all should definitely be on the permanent roster at Darling Girl. Susan outdid herself yet again.